Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SACRED ART BY CARLOS ANTONIO DE BOURBON GALDIANO MONTENEGRO

 
"AS IT IS ABOVE" - "SO MAY IT BE BELOW"



Hey Everybody.... I just wanted you to  check out the new book cover that I painted for my new book. The painting is called, "AS IT IS ABOVE" - "SO MAY IT BE BELOW"


THE QUIMBANDA GOETIA
A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO PRACTICAL AFRO-BRAZILIAN CEREMONIAL HIGH MAGIC
"Spiritual Experiments of the Astral Realm"
 
CARLOS ANTONIO DE BOURBON GALDIANO MONTENEGRO
 


"Out of my ashes will rise a new phoenix.
A soaring being returning from death proving once again that life is eternal. I live forever because the spirit never dies.
I will return in another body in another time, but it is me.
The me who is me and the me who I am now and have become, will always be. As long as I live, I learn and I live...Forever".....Sarava

No comments:

Post a Comment